Copyrights and Trademarks
1. All materials contained on the Web Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws and are the property of LakeHouse Analytics (LakeHouse Analytics ® is a registered trademark of Lakehouse Systems.) and any other owners.
2. No person is authorized to use, copy, modify, publish, display, transmit, adapt, distribute or otherwise in any manner exploit the content of the Web Site, or any portion of the Web Site including related graphics.
3. LakeHouse Analytics and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify LakeHouse Analytics and the goods and/or services provided by LakeHouse Analytics. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of LakeHouse Analytics.
4. If you desire to publish, display or commercially exploit the content of the Web Site, or any portion of the Web Site including related graphics, you must first obtain the prior written approval of LakeHouse Analytics, as well as all other entities which have an interest in the relevant intellectual property. To seek the permission of LakeHouse Analytics, you may write to: LakeHouse Analytics 854 Duportail Rd 2nd Floor, Chesterbrook, PA 19087 Attention: Intellectual Property Department
5. Even if prior written permission is granted by all entities having an interest in the relevant intellectual property, under no circumstances are you permitted to change or delete any author attribution, trademark, service mark, legend or copyright notice.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
1. LakeHouse Analytics may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. LakeHouse Analytics does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site LakeHouse Analytics does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. LakeHouse Analytics will have no liability to any person or entity for the content or use of the content available through or for the unavailability of any such third-party web site or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site.
2. Other sites may be permitted to link to the Web Site only upon the condition of prior written approval by LakeHouse Analytics. LakeHouse Analytics reserves the right to rescind any permission granted at any time and for any reason and/or to require termination of any such link at any time, at the sole and absolute discretion of LakeHouse Analytics. To seek the permission of LakeHouse Analytics, you may write to:
LakeHouse Analytics 854 Duportail Rd 2nd Floor, Chesterbrook, PA 19087 Attention: Intellectual Property Department
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
1. The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein.
2. LAKEHOUSE ANALYTICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LAKEHOUSE ANALYTICS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE, OR ANY PORTION OF THE CONTENT THEREOF, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERRORS, THAT DEFECTS, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR ANY SERVER WHICH MAKES THE WEB SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LAKEHOUSE ANALYTICS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS WITH REGARD TO THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION, DATA, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY LINK HEREIN PROVIDED CONCERNING THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER WHATSOEVER.
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE INABILITY TO USE INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF IT OR EITHER/ANY OF THEM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. THE FOREGOING NOTWITHSTANDING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF LAKEHOUSE ANALYTICS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN LAW, EQUITY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO LAKEHOUSE ANALYTICS, IF ANY, FOR THE RIGHT TO ACCESS THE WEB SITE DURING THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTHS.
1. The materials and information contained in or available through the Web Site cannot be considered as a substitute or replacement for the services of trained professionals in accounting, law, or any other field. LakeHouse Analytics makes no representations or warranties regarding any decision, action, treatment or use by any person or entity based upon or in any way related to the information provided in the Web Site. LakeHouse Analytics will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result from any decision, action, treatment or use by any person or entity based upon or in any way related to the information provided in the Web Site, including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
2. FEDERAL TAX ADVICE NOTICE - IF THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINK THEREFROM CONTAINS (OR MAY BE CONSTRUED TO CONTAIN) ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE, SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED, NOR CAN IT BE USED, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF ANY TAX PENALTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED UNDER FEDERAL TAX LAWS.
3. LakeHouse Analytics controls and operates the Web Site from its offices in Bethlehem, Northampton County, Pennsylvania. No representation or warranty is made regarding the appropriateness or availability of the information on the Web Site in other locations. Anyone or any entity which elects to access the Web Site from other locations do so at their own risk, at their own undertaking, and are, therefore, responsible for compliance with any and all laws, ordinances, regulations and rules applicable at such location, to the extent that any thereof are applicable.